Pre-forming rubber for compression molders, transfer molders or custom mixers.
The rubber industry has proven that scrap rates can be reduced by using consistent preps. Primary Prepping is capable of reducing material costs in your molding process by utilizing this process.
Material we work with:
- Silicone, Viton, Nitrile, EPDM, HNBR, SBR, Natural Rubber, Neoprene, and others
- Pre-formed preps accurate to within 0.5%
- Pre-formed prep weights from tenths of a gram to multiple pounds in any shape or size.
- Significantly reduces trapped air.
- Colored compounds welcome.
- Full inspection and packaging capabilities.
- 24 hour turn around time available.
- ID / OD pre-formed preps.
- Octagon, hexagon, oval, star, etc…
- Transfer pads in various shapes and sizes.
- Extruded cord: both ID /OD and solid.
Office and Shipping Address
1734 Wall Rd, Suite B Wadsworth, Ohio 44281